

We just spent a whole week with my Mom, sisters Beth and Peggy and my two nieces, Maddie and Sophie. Hannah was thrilled to have her "sisters" here! All three girls are "only" children and really are sisters to each other. Maddie is 16, Hannah is almost 12 and Sophie is 9. We played hard...went swimming, to the movies, shopping, out to eat, more swimming and Hannah and Sophie made a cute music video the other night. The last of the crew left this morning and I took a power nap which lasted two hours. I NEVER get to do that and it was great! I am thankful that the girls are so close and that they have each other. We'll go visit them in Denver this summer when the desert becomes unbearable. We also spent time with my Dad and his wife Nancy who live here. Dad can't spend much time in Denver anymore due to his emphysema so he was thrilled to have family here. I think he gets lonely and misses his friends and seeing the grandkids.
So here's the deal...John renewed our cell phone contract for another two years with Sprint last night. He came home with the Rumor phones for Hannah and I. She hasn't stopped clutching it since. Now we have something that she really loves to take away if the situation arises. We are setting up stricter computer rules starting this week: no computer during the school week UNLESS it's for homework. It's just too easer for her to slide into the chair and get lost surfing her fav sites such as: Hannah Montana, Youtube, Club Penguin, etc. She won't like it but she'll learn to love reading books again (we hope).
No comments:
Post a Comment